Skip to main content

No Words

I have felt the need to post lately but have feared putting down words out for the world to see.

So for today this is it - There are no words to explain how I feel today.

I'm not a seeker for empathy or sympathy which is why I hate posting status updates on Facebook but I have to put it somewhere.

"Mama said there'd be days like this, days like this mama said." But I'm not ready for days like this. But this is my life moving forward. Like I said, there are no words to explain how I feel today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

USHL and NAHL Faceoff

This is my first story- and one of three about sports. Enjoy...... USHL & NAHL Face-off Ice, snow, and blustering winds don’t keep these fans away from a hockey game. SUVs, trucks, and mini-vans of all sorts fill the parking lot. A line of 50 people stretches from the ticket window out to the sidewalk. It’s game time at the Coliseum, for the Fargo-Moorhead Jets. But the Force is coming into town, and plans to heat things up. Hockey isn’t something new to the Fargo-Moorhead area. From little mites to hockey elites, this town is filled with hockey. Currently, Fargo is the host to the North American Hockey League team known as the Fargo-Moorhead Jets. With the new Urban Plains facility planning to open its doors for the 2008 season, many people worry the Jets are going to be grounded. The Urban Plains Facility will be the home to the Force, a United States Hockey team elite tier 1 team, will likely blockade the hopes of the Jets continuing next season. T...

Where have I been?!?

It's almost June...where has the time gone? I honestly, and I know I say this every single time that I'm absent from blogging, but where has the time gone? So so so much has happened since my last post. As in, I freakin' graduated college! For the second time! With honors! I successfully completed student teaching in May. It was a whirl wind. But I almost forgot the most important piece of all this...and no it isn't a job..I'll get to that part later. I passed EdTPA!!! I'm only the 2nd person to pass it from the HPE department at MSUM. Another girl from my class also passed. She had submitted hers before me so technically she passed first. The EdTPA is one of those things that seemed like an overwhelming task, and really doesn't determine whether you are a good teacher or not. Regardless, I passed, and didn't have to submit any remediation back to MSUM. It was a HUGE relief. Right before I switched from my high school student teaching placement a PE ...

Juice Cleanse

As promised, here is my blog post on how my 1-day juice cleanse went. I know, it's a little late, but my school schedule has been crazy...and it was Grape Stomp this past weekend. To say I'm a little exhausted is an understatement. But regardless, I'm back at it, tackling another week, and doing another cleanse as we speak. As a disclaimer, I did this cleanse on my own and was not compensated for doing the cleanse. I am not being compensated for my review of the cleanse. The reason I wanted to do the cleanse was for one, just to try it out. My other reason was the fact that I've been stuck at the same number on the scale for almost a year. It hasn't changed at all, regardless of all my changes. Even with my exercise this summer, it hasn't fluctuated much. I also wanted to see if by doing a cleanse would help reduce some of my headaches. Lately, they have been getting out of control again. I had read a little bit on how to prepare for the cleanse by eating mo...